Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hello World!

I am a notorious for giving over explanations. After finishing a book I have to tell someone all the major plot points and characters; I am a walking storyboard for every book I have ever read. Same thing happens with personal anecdotes, the minute of related events are swamped by the five of back story.

So here is my back story, because every blog has a beginning.

I am inspired by my grandmother, the most amazing housewife ever as well as my teacher. She taught me how to sew, crochet, knit, cross stitch , and quilt. A lot of what I know I learned from her, and what I didn’t I picked up myself from the internet and from books.

I love projects and am always up to something, so here goes my quest to document them all from gardening to baking and crafts, I try to do it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment